Walk Christchurch offers a daily scheduled walk for individuals in small groups, usually not more than 8 -10 walkers. We also provide per-arranged customised walks for private groups.
Christchurch Ōtautahi Highlights Walk
An Informative and leisurely walk of about 120 minutes (2.5 – 3.0km)
The walk includes:
- Maori and planned European settlements
- Key heritage buildings, other city features and Avon River area
- 2010-2011 earthquakes and the post-earthquake city
Leaves from our Red Kiosk by the Canterbury Museum in Rolleston Avenue.
Ends at the National Earthquake Memorial.
When it operates:
- Every day at 10.30am
- Bookings must be completed by 8.00pm on the day prior to your walk
- Walks are required to comply with the Public Health regulations for Covid 19 alert levels
- No walks : Xmas day, Good Friday, Anzac Day
- In very adverse weather a walk may be cancelled for safety reasons and a refund given for safety reasons
- Adults $15.00
- Age 12-16 $10.00
- Under 12 free
Private Tours and Customised Walks
Inquiries and bookings should be made as early as possible before the planned walk .These can be made by emailing email@example.com. Please provide as much detail as you have available.
Prices will depend on the type of group, the size of the group, the customisation required & the length of the walk. They would usually be based on the prices for Christchurch Ōtautahi Highlights Walk.